[kwlug-disc] untangle

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Tue Jun 10 15:37:10 EDT 2014

Ah, just yank the ethernet, or hook it up in loopback or whatever mode.

In the end any such is just a transit point manager. Doesn't mean you
only have one transit point in a net. e.g. To another building.

Let alone sometimes its easier to turn some stuff off, than to try to
bolt other stuff on.

I do get, though, that if everything is keying off its responding to its
DHCP handouts, things get ... ornery.