[kwlug-disc] Cable internet providers

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Jun 4 15:36:48 EDT 2014

Search group for vmedia - Khalid/I got positive responses at time or
they wouldn't have survived our vetting process.

Not to say further comments aren't welcome - only that there have been
list reports here of happy vmedia customers, already to date. Enough, at
least, to have kept them on Khalid's short list.