[kwlug-disc] Using mSata drives

Chris Craig kwlug.org at ciotog.net
Wed Jan 15 07:28:39 EST 2014

... There's still SSD caching, which is what dm-cache would provide. This
was the original intent of the drive, from what I can tell. It would likely
provide a nice speed boost without needing to have / on it.

If the memory stays at 8GB, then Jeff could even use it for both SSD
caching and swap/hibernate.