[kwlug-disc] Tomorrow's presentation; A Geekly Bribe!

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Jan 6 00:33:37 EST 2014

Lori wrote:
> If you want to reschedule, I suspect the group would be receptive to
> that as we are not in the business of imperiling speakers or
> attendees.

I am receptive to rescheduling, but I will be foolish enough to come in
if it's on for Monday.

I was foolish enough to be travelling to Toronto and back tonight -- the
worst driving was on the 401 between Toronto and Guelph. Rural roads
from Guelph to Elmira were practically bare.

Digimer: Where are you travelling from? I had this vague idea that you'd
moved to the KW area recently...

--Bob.

On 14-01-05 10:51 PM, Digimer wrote:
> On 05/01/14 10:29 PM, L.D. Paniak wrote:
>>
>> On 01/05/2014 09:40 PM, Digimer wrote:
>>> I'm not sure how the weather will play out on tomorrow's
>>> meeting. If the roads are dangerous, I'd be perfectly fine
>>> rescheduling. Not worth anyone getting into an accident, of