[kwlug-disc] Dropping Bell, Phase 5

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 10:05:44 EDT 2014

When the revolution comes, the guy who invented roaming charges will be
first up against the wall and shot...

I hear that the Europeans are trying to get rid of roaming charges across
the EU (
http://www.euractiv.com/infosociety/telecoms-reform-passes-parliamen-news-534230).
 That would be a positive step forward for them.  We need that here.