[kwlug-disc] trimming posts

rbclemen at gmail.com rbclemen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 12:35:36 EDT 2014

Top posting makes the perfectly reasonable assumption that most people in the discussion aren't new to it, and don't need to scroll through a dozen pages of now poorly formatted text they have already read to find the start of the purpose of the email.

I certainly don't mind inline replies with unnecessary bits trimmed. I almost certainly still have previous messages to go back to if necessary

Brent