[kwlug-disc] Ooma and leaving Bell

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 08:44:41 EDT 2014

The "2nd HD handset" I think is actually the HD2 Handset sold by Ooma (
http://ca.ooma.com/products/accessories/ooma-hd-handset).  Ultimately it's
not necessary as you can get away with standard off-the-shelf handsets, but
this Ooma handset seems to unlock several features that are of interest to
me.  At least that's how I'm reading the brochure...