[kwlug-disc] Ooma and leaving Bell

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 21:26:52 EDT 2014

Well I'm interested in the second line as I have a lot of people, well, a
few people from Stratford who could call me locally when I lived in
Waterloo, but after moving 3 miles north I'm now long distance.  So getting
a Stratford number might encourage them to phone me once in a while...  :)

Currently I have a set of Panasonic POTS wireless units where there's one
base unit that plugs into the phone system (or in this case, the Ooma) and
the other two units feed off of the one base from anywhere in the house
wirelessly.  I plan to run that set along with an Ooma HD handset, perhaps.
 So if I understand it correctly, I wouldn't need the Lynx just yet?  Or is
that necessary for the second line?