[kwlug-disc] Trying out some additional material on past meeting pages...

Chamunks Arkturus chamunks at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 03:04:56 EDT 2013

http://www.justin.tv/kwlug_live I will be doing future broadcasts from this
link as technically twitch.tv is exclusively intended for gaming so I'm
going to create a youtube / vimeo or whatever else I can to get us out
there in as few steps as possible.  Also if the livestreams keep flaking
out I'll dump them to a drive also so that I can script an upload to run
when I get the broadcast box home.