[kwlug-disc] New projector

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Nov 9 22:40:32 EST 2013

Sure! I am hoping to find something more permanent, and I do not want
to raid your karaoke stash permanently, but if you brought the cable
it could be helpful for trying out the setup.

I found a 10ft extension in Computer Recycling, and if I remember
I will bring it for the next meeting. That might be long enough, but
maybe not.

- Paul

--
Paul Nijjar - http://pnijjar.freeshell.org
Does Canadian Blood Services Have an Image Problem?