[kwlug-disc] Joining wi-fi's?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Nov 4 12:41:33 EST 2013

How does that work on a router with multiple antennae? Replace just one
antenna? Turn off the other antenna in the router firmware? Get two
Fresnel antennae?

And how does it work in the other direction? Maybe my router signal
reaches all the way downtown, but how can my laptop get its signal back
to the router?

--Bob.