[kwlug-disc] Fwd: [Talk-ca] Presentation: How to use OpenStreetMap data.

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Thu May 9 22:54:02 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I missed this during my meeting introduction, so here is the
announcement itself. Richard is going to be giving a talk about how to
use OpenStreetMap data as part of Mappy Hour in Toronto.

Andrew

(P.S.: Some additional OSM news:
* they have a new javascript based editor, which I suspect might be
discussed on Monday,
* and they are doing a fund raising drive to grow their server
infrastructure

Both discussed here in more detail:

http://blog.openstreetmap.org/2013/05/07/openstreetmap-launches-all-new-easy-map-editor-and-announces-funding-appeal/
)