[kwlug-disc] UPnP 'dropbox'/ftp download / sync equivalent?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sat May 4 01:22:11 EDT 2013

I have managed to get to play with an IP camera, for the first time - a
D-Link DCS-2132L
(http://www.dlink.com/ca/en/home-solutions/view/network-cameras/dcs-2132l-cloud-camera-2200).
['Hi-def' / 720p / 1280x800 , records to SD card, ...]

I would like to pull the sdcard files from it on the fly, in case the
camera gets damaged or swiped mid-incident, but there's no ssh, ftp,
http, etc. access to it.

Yet files can be pulled from it via UPnP.

Anyone know of anything that can pull files from a UPnP server en masse
instead of by single file, click by click?

a la sync, or scp/ftp/rsync pull, scripted to run every minute sort of
thing?

Even if I found the right wget URL to use, I don't see a way to get the
list of files to then script the URLs for a wget loop to pull via.

Too bad it doesn't have an smb / ftp server to pull from, so I wonder if
there's a UPnP equivalent utility.

TIA.