[kwlug-disc] Psst... Want to buy a phone (from Ubuntu)?

L.D. Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Wed Jul 24 12:45:12 EDT 2013

I'm in too.  The single-device lifestyle is something I would like to
try out.

Update:  They are now offering phones at sub $830 in order to gauge
pricing/keep funding momentum up.  There were phones at $625 (sold out)
and now at $675, $725, $775 and $830.

Check http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ubuntu-edge for details.