[kwlug-disc] [solved] convert CD collection to Linux media box.

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 29 20:55:16 EST 2013

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 03:51:26PM -0500, Richard Weait wrote:

> I recently converted my plastic disc CD collection for use on a full-house
> media system.  it's nice to be able to play thematic playlists without
> changing discs.  One thing that kept me from this for years was the endless
> time ripping the CDs to digital.  The solution, for me, was two-part.
> Re-purpose some old hardware, and use some improved software.
>
> I suppose this could be a (short) presentation at a future meeting.  Any
> interest?

It sounds as if there is interest. There is a half-slot available in
March.

Colin: I am still interested in having you do a presentation too, but
my understanding was that you and Brent were fighting over the
honours? Or that you were collaborating? Or something? Regardless, we
would like to see a presentation from you as well.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org