[kwlug-disc] Raspberry Pi

Chris Craig kwlug.org at ciotog.net
Sat Dec 14 13:03:13 EST 2013

Well I'd say that's disappointing, it would cost more for 2 units from
Sayal than 2 from Creatron with shipping. Sayal has dropped their
regular price to $49.95, so that's encouraging.

If we were to put in a group order for a "local" vendor, I think it
would make more sense to do it through Creatron and split the
flat-rate shipping. For $10 I don't think it would be worth putting
John through the trouble during his Toronto clothing drop-off trip.

Having said that,
+1 Raspi model B kit