[kwlug-disc] Fwd: MSDN enews: Microsoft is more open than ever

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon Oct 15 12:40:25 EDT 2012

That's what I was thinking, but you said it much better.

 > 3) Please, anyone, please make apps for Windows 8...

RIMs issue(s) being a foreshadow of things to come for Microsoft???
(Substitute BB10 in above ...)

Is it just me, or is Windows 8 not just the newest iteration of (then)
Windows Mobile cum Tablet (PC).
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Tablet_PC]