[kwlug-disc] OT - EyeSurf

Oksana Goertzen ogoertzen at gmail.com
Thu May 24 14:07:00 EDT 2012

Thank-you to everyone who responded.  And yes, sorry it's Primus who took
over Unlimitel not Sprint.  So for voip - Unlimitel/Primus OR voip.ms OR
callcentric.com is a possibility.  EyeSurf seems like a good option too
based on everyone's feedback and can include a POTS line as an add-on.
I'll present the options and let my folks decide who they want to go with.
:)  I'm currently using Teksavvy and Unlimitel/Primis voip and it's working
well for me... though I might look at EyeSurf.  Apparently where I am
located DSL wouldn't necessarily be faster but overall it might be a bit
cheaper since Teksavvy raised their rates recently and I have to pay for
dry loop.

Cheers, Oksana

--

The best things in life aren't things.