[kwlug-disc] Appgen = MyBooks Professional?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon Mar 26 23:32:08 EDT 2012

Interesting. Thanks for the post / heads up.

Can Paul schedule you to present on it, some time? (-:

I see it has community and paid versions, much like many others. Very
nice. http://www.openerp.com/catalog

A number of books & ebooks: http://www.openerp.com/catalog/150
Docs: http://doc.openerp.com/v6.0/
Docs & Screencasts: http://www.slideshare.net/openobject

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenERP

Came out of TinyERP. Has a fork in Tryton
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tryton.

(And web bumbling about led me to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_free_and_open_source_software_packages#Finance.)