[kwlug-disc] KWLUG website and mailing list offline tonight

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 27 11:35:28 EDT 2012

CCj/Clearline hosts the KWLUG website and mailing list as well, so
this announcement applies to us as well.

- Paul

----- Forwarded message from "Punkin3.14" <punkin at mag3.14159.ca> -----

Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 10:28:44 -0400
From: "Punkin3.14" <punkin at mag3.14159.ca>
To: KwartzLab Public Discussion List <discuss at kwartzlab.ca>,
	announce at kwartzlab.ca

Hey 'Labbers & Friends,

This is just a reminder that the kwartzlab.ca website and mailing lists will be offline this evening, beginning around 7pm. CCj/Clearline (our hosting provider) is physically moving across town, into a new Point of Presence. If all goes well we expect to be back online by midnight tonight.

Steph

----- End forwarded message -----

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org