[kwlug-disc] OT: Re: Android data backups

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Tue Jul 24 23:29:54 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 05:46:03PM -0400, unsolicited wrote:
> Would everyone please take notice in the change in tense of Chris'
> message from not long ago, and join me in saying ...
>
> Congrats, Chris, on your matrimonials!

Thanks! It was a classy affair, complete with Star Trek cuff-links and a
Pac Man wedding cake.

> "> My wife"

The real reason we finally got married is because I spent ¾ of the last
decade not knowing the proper title to use.  Girlfriend seemed
inadequate, and fiancée sounded pretentious, and I was tired of saying
"my.. uh.. significant other".  :)

--
Chris Irwin
e:  chris at chrisirwin.ca