[kwlug-disc] Local computer repair shops

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon Jan 23 12:53:45 EST 2012

Might be helpful if you list the sorts of things / repairs you're
talking about.

e.g. Pieces purchase, hardware repair, (disk recovery?), software
'repair'?

vs., say, and the reason I think to ask, 'virus removal'.

	Having heard horror stories of such 'scams', thought I'd better ask
what (who?) you're looking for.

A friend of mind was apparently told a Windows virus botched her
monitor and they sold her a new one.

(Shakes head, closes door softly, walks quietly away ...)

Given the list posting, looking for Linux expertise? etc.

Bob Jonkman wrote, On 01/23/2012 11:20 AM:
> Hi all:  I'm looking to compile a list of local computer repair shops
> (Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge).  Does anyone have a favourite?  Or an
> unfavourite?
>
> --Bob, who wonders if there's an antonym for "Favourite"

-- Bill, who wonders why Bob wonders these things.