[kwlug-disc] Some meetups and follow-up information from the panel.

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Dec 7 10:57:09 EST 2012

Whoops, I took a little longer to post then than I should have.

So the meetups I mentioned during the panel:

KW Ruby on Rails
http://www.meetup.com/kw-ruby-on-rails
(they have not scheduled their 2nd meeting, but 4th Tuesday of each
month is their tentative schedule and location is still TBD)

Waterloo DevOps
http://www.meetup.com/waterloo-devops
(Also started recently.)

And it looks like there is a SugarCRM Thunderbird plugin:
http://www.sugarforge.org/projects/thunderbirdmoz/
(I have not tried it, so I cannot attest to how well it works.)

Thanks again Paul for organizing!

Andrew

(P.S.: Joseph mentioned the calendar that Bob Jonkman helps maintain at
WatCamp <http://watcamp.com/#calendar> which contains lots of other tech
events in the Region. )