[kwlug-disc] Seeking Linux admin course

Colin K colin at void11.com
Sat Apr 14 20:02:58 EDT 2012

So I should certainly leave my jump to conclusions mat at home
when acquiring a job in the Linux department.

Well this might actually spark up a different discussion I was mainly
looking for direct references to courses but if these are unavailable or
are of ambiguous sources this change of discussion would be a pretty good
diversion from the original idea.  What would you look for in an linux
system admin or linux tech.