[kwlug-disc] Slides from Monday

Colin K colin at void11.com
Fri Sep 16 15:06:25 EDT 2011

Thank you.  I'm going to work on actually getting some of the presentation
videos upped to youtube at some point or another so that we can review them
later if we like.  Also might get more exposure for the group.

Although I only really want to do the video part if someone wants to
volunteer to do the video description or even a possible transcription or
something that might be good.
In the mean time if i ever manage to get any uploaded I'll by default
include the meeting description and links to any slides posted after the
presentation.