[kwlug-disc] Pizza shop software

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 14:52:51 EST 2011

I can't read "POS" without thinking of something else.

It seems to me that this is an ideal open source business model
opportunity.  Build a free software POS framework, then sell
consulting services for customizations.  Sure, you're not going to get
a monopoly, but I'm fairly certain there's enough business out there
for a few smart and ambitious folks to make a go of it.

Not that armchair entrepreneurship does anyone any good...

Darcy.