[kwlug-disc] Pizza shop software

Eric Gerlach eric+kwlug at gerlach.ca
Tue Mar 1 10:28:53 EST 2011

I've looked several times, and there really isn't anything in the POS
space that's FLOSS.... it's a sad state of affairs, but point-of-sale
is a weird industry to begin with, and I just don't think there are
enough people who care enough to do something about it.  i.e. it's not
an itch for anyone that has the ability to scratch it.

Cheers,

Eric