[kwlug-disc] d-link router ssh problems

Chris Bruner cbruner at quadro.net
Tue Jun 28 13:06:34 EDT 2011

I'm at quadro which I believes buys internet through bell.
It's not a lot of traffic in my case.
eg. ssh somesite
ls (is ok)
wait 10 minutes
ls (1/2 come to screen connection is broken)

I'm thinking that it is dlink specific.  I'm on the second of 2 routers
with the same problem.  Unless traffic shaping started at the same time
I changed the router, I think it's the router.