[kwlug-disc] UBB, VOIP, and my wallet

Adam Glauser adamglauser at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 16:21:53 EST 2011

On 1/31/2011 3:34 PM, Chris Irwin wrote:
> - Where does one get the adapters to use a regular phone? I think
> network-devices would be best, so I could set up my VOIP machine on a
> VM.

I got one from Canada Computers*.  I haven't started using it yet, but I
know a couple of people who are quite happy with the same model.

As I understand it, this device can either be used in conjunction with a
Trixbox or it can connect directly to Unlimitel (or other VoIP provider).

*
http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=30_414&item_id=013131