[kwlug-disc] gauziness

Daniel Allen dada.da at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 22:32:56 EST 2011

Oh man. I apologize for that spam to the list.

Unlike the other time this happened, when my gmail password was cracked, my
belief at the moment is that somebody is spoofing my From: address, because
gmail has no record of IP addresses other than my two regular logins, and a
copy I received was actually sent via hotmail. I am waiting to receive a
proper copy of the headers from other recipients.

For now, I would suggest my address be set to moderated, if that's an
option. Or, ban me from posting.  It is fairly likely I need to unsubscribe
this address from a few mailing lists.

Grr.

-Daniel