[kwlug-disc] Asterisk: SIP vs IAX

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 19:57:58 EST 2011

I've already expressed how happy I am with Voip.ms functionality.

Reporting back on quality: Neither I, or the people on the other side of the
phone, have noticed any difference compared to my other phone lines.

No echo, No noticeable delay, No sound artifacts.
Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx