[kwlug-disc] Asterisk: SIP vs IAX

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 4 11:45:50 EST 2011

> I'll check voip.ms when I get home. It is blacklisted at the office
> "voip telephony". I guess they should have a different domain for
> their web site than their SIP URL :)

It sounds as if voip.ms might be a good solution for you, but I have
heard from some good secondhand sources (who are on the list but
rarely post) that voice quality can be an issue.

Unlimitel is much more expensive (although still cheap as compared to
POTS) and our experiences with voice quality have been good.

Other people may have different opinions.

- Paul