[kwlug-disc] UBB Discussion, look at Cogeco

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 14:59:04 EST 2011

True, but purchasing an IP block and handing a static IP to everyone would
also solve it.  If someone torrented a movie, then only that one IP would be
seen, the rest of us would be in the clear, mostly.

Which brings up another thought.  Sharing amongst friends.  Legality aside,
soes anyone think external parties might complain that we could be sharing
copyrighted works privately?

If something like this actually took off, even if it was only amongst KWLUG
members... word gets our quickly sometimes. :)