[kwlug-disc] Parliament adjourned ... bills dead (again!)?

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 10:45:01 EDT 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Russell McOrmond
<russellmcormond at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I'm just one guy, but I was a recognized name and face for most of
> the committee members dealing with C-32.  I'm recognized by the past
> Industry Minister Tony Clement (On UBB, Copyright, and other
> technology issues), and deliberately blocked on Twitter/etc by the
> past Heritage Minister Moore.

Russel, this may be a leading question, but as you've talked to him,
would you think we'd be more likely to get a favourable outcome if
Marc Garneau was the minister responsible for crafting the next
copyright bill versus the previous Clement/Moore tag team combo?

Darcy.