[kwlug-disc] YouTube for audio

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Thu Oct 7 23:15:48 EDT 2010

Yes, many people do that. There are all sorts of playlists on Youtube for
music and what not.

But, wouldn't the bandwidth usage be much more that way than (say) a plain
MP3?

For elections stuff, what Raul says is fine. Everyone knows what Youtube is.

For Music, not so much ...

Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.
http://2bits.com