[kwlug-disc] I hereby OSS my business idea

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Oct 7 10:26:39 EDT 2010

There is a fork of android that is supposed to be trying to
remove/replace and of the software which is not freedom-respecting call
'Replicant'

http://replicant.us/

Could be an interesting alternative for anyone who is worried about Google.

Still looks pretty new, and I am not sure how far along they really are.

Andrew