[kwlug-disc] Hello World

Kyle Spaans 3lucid at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 13:18:16 EST 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 3:01 PM, Richard Bettridge <rbettridge at rim.com> wrote:
> My interests are primarily media/appliance type applications such as
> my mediapc’s with XBMC, open/ddwrt, and my recent purchase of
> a CarPC. I’m a long-time fan of XBMC, been using it since near its
> inception.

Welcome! I'm a should-graduate-one-of-these-years CS student at UW.
(Also a member of Kwartzlab.) I'm interested in low-level OS stuff: I've
got a Beagleboard[1] that I hear might be able to run XBMC, and I've
got a WRT53GL running OpenWRT that I've been meaning to hack
away at.

See you at the December meeting!

1 - http://beagleboard.org/