[kwlug-disc] Social Night feedback and future topics

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 22:31:58 EST 2010

I think that the people to ask to is the people that don't usually go to the pub after. For me it was a similar experience (hence redundant in that regard).

Do the people that do not go to Zekes after felt the nice camaraderie I do at the after meeting?

I didn't see the exchange of "this is the project I'm working on" kind of things that was part of the purpose. But had the opportunity to talk to other people I hadn't mingled with before.

So 2 our of 1 for me wasn't bad. My opinion is that it was a nice meeting and I enjoyed it.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx