[kwlug-disc] consider an alternative to monthly presentations ...

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Thu May 6 12:51:50 EDT 2010

Posting content online is always a good thing.  Lets us read at our
leisure and makes it available to a far wider audience.

Along those lines, a while ago I set up linux expert dot ca, there's
precious little content (what with the fact that I'm no linux expert).
I'll happily publish any linux related articles, with credit, for those
inclined.
g.