[kwlug-disc] "What Linux Distro Should I Use?"

Shane shane.msg at gmail.com
Wed May 5 10:08:57 EDT 2010

One time years ago when visiting my daughter in Toronto I bought a magazine that had a copy of a Suse install disk.  It also let you run it from the CD.  It was, if I recall correctly, quite impressive, but I can't recall any specifics.  Xandros I have never tried.

I don't think it really matters which is first just so long as it is an easy move.  As time progresses other distros can and should be tried to see if there is a better match.  That is why there are so many.  Try that with MS; a personalised o/s.
================It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.