[kwlug-disc] First observations on Lucid Lynx

Oksana Goertzen ogoertzen at gmail.com
Sun May 2 10:36:44 EDT 2010

lol  I recently bought a Mac and I must say, I hate the buttons on the
left.  ;)
[Maybe there are some keystrokes I need to learn]  Since I'm right handed
the
mouse seems to mainly stay on the right side of the screen.  As someone
recently mentioned, at least on Linux you are free to change the position!
:D