[kwlug-disc] netbooks without windows

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Thu Jun 24 11:36:39 EDT 2010

Also somewhat interestingly, I saw him at UW a few years ago. Somebody
asked him about web browsing, and I believe he said he worked mostly
offline. When he connected to a network, his MUA (Mutt?) did a
send/receive, and desired web pages were fetched, formatted, and
emailed to himself for later offline reading.

There is something to admire there. I wouldn't like to admit how much
time I lose due to browsing wikipedia or tvtropes....

--
Chris Irwin
<chris at chrisirwin.ca>