[kwlug-disc] Computer-like mobile

Shane shane.msg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 01:12:40 EDT 2010

Apparently Apple hasn't changed.  Furthermore, as long as their crud is accepted, it won't because it won't have to change.

The same POV that kept them a distant second to the PC platform.  You figure they'll ever learn?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.