[kwlug-disc] DuckDuckGo.com -- an alternate search engine

Fernando Duran liberosec at yahoo.ca
Tue Jul 27 11:25:06 EDT 2010

I'll just add that DDG was created and is run by one guy (Gabriel Weinberg), and he explains the search engine's architecture at http://www.gabrielweinberg.com/blog/2009/03/duck-duck-go-architecture.html

He hangs out in Hacker News http://news.ycombinator.com/ as epi0Bauqu and for feedback perhaps the best place is the DDG community site http://duck.co/

Fernando Duran

http://www.fduran.com