[kwlug-disc] Tightening up SSH

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon Jul 19 22:44:13 EDT 2010

John Van Ostrand wrote, On 07/19/2010 8:10 PM:
> [...]

If you're on Rogers, you may well wait longer than you think - they
will detect such and shut down service to you. (-:

[Or, at least, this is my best guess / understanding of 3 different
Rogers service shutdowns, of 3 different people, over the last few
years. Only once was I able to get to a tech who confirmed that was
the cause of the shutdown. Course, this was found out a week later, by
which time the cause had been automatically cleaned, and I had spent
many, many, hours looking for a problem that no longer existed.]