[kwlug-disc] Mandriva 2010 Spring

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Tue Jul 13 08:15:58 EDT 2010

Time to buy powerpack again!

On one hand, the $75 or whatever it is that I pay every year or so is a
screamin' deal because I use the same disk on my computer, my wife's
computer, all the laptops in the house, my mom's computer, my sister's
computer, my webservers.......

On the other hand, I now spend more on linux than I ever did with
windows (never updated windows unless it came with a new PC).  That
doesn't even make any sense :).

g.