[kwlug-disc] Domain registrars

John Van Ostrand john at netdirect.ca
Tue Jul 6 17:40:26 EDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
> I don't provide registration, but I do own my own domain. I use
> NetDirect
> for my registration and hosting. I haven't done a price comparison,
> but I like the idea of having a registrar I can drive to and talk to
> in
> person.

thanks for the recommendation. May I add that there are only a few people on staff that work with domains, all of them in our office. And they will get to know what you are doing as well so questions are intelligent and answers are easy. Our guys know how to instruct on options and understand hosting and registration more than any email or phone-based support desk.
--
John Van Ostrand
CTO, co-CEO

Linux Solutions / IBM Hardware