[kwlug-disc] asterisk busy lamp

Lori Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Fri Jan 29 09:54:43 EST 2010

Are you running trixbox/elastix?  If so, the Flash Operator (FOP) page
will give you info on the extensions over the web.  eg.

http://address_of_my_trixbox/user/?fop

A proper hacker would just run:

asterisk -rx "sip show channels"

or possibly:

asterisk -rx "sip show inuse"

on the server and know the goings on of all SIP users.

You could probably build those commands into a nice script and/or widget
on your toolbar.