[kwlug-disc] kwlug.org using postini?

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Thu Aug 12 16:49:53 EDT 2010

Hi,

I think I might know the source of some of the missing emails to the list.
Looking at the headers it appears that kwlug-disc is using Google's
Postini service, probably to block spam, etc.

In the past, I've had odd encounters with Gmail's spam blocking, which
can and does fail silently in some cases.  I'm assuming this could be
happening with Postini too.

There's probably a setting somewhere that will cause postini to fail
explicitly, and if this is possible, this would be better for the list,
if the admin can double check those settings.

Just my $0.02 technical guess. :-)

- Chris