[kwlug-disc] Raul's presentation on programming 2 questions

Michael Savage msavageca at yahoo.ca
Wed Aug 11 10:38:34 EDT 2010

1. I've dloaded the mindmap software, and will investigate it further. I tried
to download the tgz file, but unzipping it only creates an empty mind map file.
(Size 45 bytes) I'm using 7Z 64 bit on Windows 7 Home Premium machine. I am
wondering if I'm doing somethin incorrectly.

2. Is there a way to set it up so it uses a default directory to store mind map
files? I've looked in options, but I'm not seeing it.

(See I can count... Only 2 questions <vbg>)

TIA,
Mike